- Custom bags are our specialty.
- Almost unlimited range of sizes, film types, colors, constructions and prints. The only limit is your imagination.
- Bottom seal, side weld, perforated lip, perforated rolls, flip top, just to name a few of the types of bags we make.
- Custom sheeting is also our sphere of expertise.
- Flat sheets, single wound sheeting, centerfold sheeting, double-wound sheeting and tubing.
- Industrial and retail bags.
- Wide range of film gauges and formulations to meet your needs.
- Custom designed to your application.
Various types of manufacture of polyethylene Bags
|Bottom Seal||Seamless tubing, sealed at bottom, item individually cut, flat or side gusseted. For watertight sealing, we can double seal the bags at your request.|
|Side weld.||Polyethylene sheeting is folded to form the bottom of the bag, which is then sealed at each side, creating a neat trim package. Flat or bottom gusseted, with or without a lip, for retail marketing, general packaging uses.|
|Perforated lip||A side-weld may have a perforated lip which is stapled to a cardboard header for easy tear-off. Usually 100 bags per header card, used with semi-automatic bag opener machines.|
|Perforated Rolls||A continuous roll of seamless tubing is made into bottom-seal bags, which are perforated at specific bag lengths for easy tear-offs of individual bags. Suitable for bin liners, etc. Minimum amount of space required for storage; the easiest way of handling “long” bags.|
|Flip Top||A side-weld bag, where the lip tucks in for automatic closing.|
Types of Manufacture
|Flat sheets||Sheeting, cut to size. For general wrapping, lining or dividing layers.|
|Single-Wound sheeting||Flat single layer sheeting, wound to size on rolls.|
|Centerfold sheeting||Seamless tubing, one side slit open, wound to size on rolls.|
|Double-Wound sheeting||Seamless tubing, both sides slit open, wound to size on rolls.|
|Tubing||Continuous roll of seamless tubing, wound to size on roll-flat or side gusseted.|